Super-easy, quick, and delightful… Say hello to your BBQ’s new best friend! Feel free to use whatever plants you desire. Sliced onion, whole tomatoes, pineapple, romaine lettuce, asparagus, carrots, or mushrooms are all great options, but my favorite is zucchini.
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 Whole zucchini, stem trimmed
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat grill to hot, around 400 degrees fahrenheit. Clean and oil the grill surface.
- Combine oil, vinegars, salt, pepper in medium or large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Cut zucchini in half or into spears, depending on size. Place them on preheated grill, dry. Cook until soft on the outside, but crunchy inside (about 5-10 minutes, depending on size).
- While still hot toss cooked zucchini in prepared dressing. Coat well, serve immediately as a side or main dish.
Original recipe Copyright 2015 S.Lippard